|英文名||2X TaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix|
The 2xTaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing fast hot start Taq DNA Polymerase, MgSO4, dNTP Mix and some stabilizers. It is supplied as a 2X Master Mix containing all components except primers, probe and template for fast-cycling probe-based real-time PCR. The fast hot start Taq DNA Polymerase and proprietary buffer system reduce the formation of the primer dimers, enhance the amplification specificity and high detection sensitivity in real-time qPCR.The DNF Buffer is specific for the primers which exist multi nonspecific amplification. For some DNA sequences there are no good primers, the DNF Buffer can be added to the reaction mix according to the following protocol. The ROX reference dye is not included in the TaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix and applicable to the real time PCR instruments that are no need to normalization by the Rox reference, like Rotor-Gene, DNA Engine Opticon, Opticon 2, Chromo 4 Real-Time Detector, Mastercycler ep realplex, Smart Cycler, Roche LightCycler 480, Roche LightCycler Nano, Bio-Rad CFX96, and Illumina Eco.
- The 2×TaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix is a ready-to-use cocktail, which only add primers probe and template to set up the reaction mix.
- The unique hot-start way of the hot start Taq DNA Polymerase and optimal buffer system ensure the high amplification specificity and efficiency.
- The hot start Taq DNA Polymerase in the 2×TaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix has faster extension rates than common hot start Taq DNA Polymerase，making the total reaction time of the real time qPCR shorter.
- The unique DNF Buffer is specific for the primers which exist multi nonspecific amplification.
- There are three kinds of 2×SG Fast qPCR Master Mix including no/low/high Rox reference，applying to all the the real time PCR instruments.
2xTaqMan Fast qPCR Master Mix; DNF Buffer; Sterilized ddH2O.